Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Dog and The Snow

Hello world this is my first blog post and i am really excited.  Well it is very snowy here.  That sentence does not even explain how much snow there is.  Theres probably about two feet of snow outside.  "theres so much ridiculous snow out there"  my mom said peering out of the window.  This morning my dad let my dog go to the bathroom but there was so much snow that all he could do was stand there and pee on the door.  It was hilarious but i kindof felt bad fur the fuzzball.  well thanks for reading .

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS POST!!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS AMAZING!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR FUTURE POSTS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMZZZZ DANI!!!!!!!!!!
    Your poor doggie!!! That's just what happened to Lucky this morning!!!!
    LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!
    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete